Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Things, Old Feelings

So heres the deal.

I started this blog almost 2 years ago. I was starting a new chapter in my life and I thought it would be worth blogging about it. I had this grand vision that hundreds if not thousands of people would be visiting the blog to see what Casey was doing that week. I was an idiot. I became very sullen when I would visit my blog and see that I was the only one visiting. Two years ago I thought that with the social network trend booming that I could be the next big blogger, and over the past two years I have walked further and further away from the trend that excites me so much. Lately I have been thinking about all the things I want to be and the things I want to do. I still want to be that blogger that people have to check everyday but I am willing to hold out. I've decided that it's time to take this to the next level. From here on out I will be doing a lot of multimedia projects for the blog. I want to incorporate pictures, videos, and any thing else I can think of. So Modern Geekery is going the distance. Who cares if no one reads the blog or watches the videos? Atleast I will have the blog to look at down the road to see what I was doing.



Thanks for the read,
Casey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they will be read, but don't hold your breath for a league of followers that numbers over 50...